The Youth Footballer joined Militancy.

pictures on social networking site facebook because you were part of an N Go situated in south Kashmir. first time team” Red” published an email on the official page,I saw and thought that you were Irish. (That doesn’t matter now) Anyways, I came to know that you are just son of your parents which has crushed me apart. I really don’t understand what made one to choose this discordant step however, you should have guessed about your older mum and father who invested all their hopes in you.Wht is murdering me that, I watched that your mum is wailing and calling, ” begging and begging one to return? Asking you personally, how you have left your mommy and father alone. I am really not a cleric or even some spiritual person nor I have balls to carry up gun like you but I need you to read exactly what Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has said concerning parents, especially “Mother”A man once consulted the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) about taking part in a military campaign. The Prophet asked the man if his mother was still living. When told that she was alive, the Prophet s.a.w said: “(Then) stay with her, for Paradise is at her feet.” His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship, and his gestation and weaning [span] is half an hour. Really, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of those Muslims Furthermore shocking when hypocrites, who do not like in the future out of these luxury lives are enjoying you to take this step. You’ve chosen an armed route that is going to be retaliated with the same thing however, I cry that people those who earn at the name of Kashmir will have yet another poster boy to highlight themselves and get whatever chance that they can out of it. It’s possible to fight this problem along with your knowledge, intellect along with other styles of protests which are non-violent and in case you’ve got an iota of doubt inside this then consider people of Catalonia who came on roads without firearm....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support